Drama Club Executive Council Meeting – October 3,
- President Jen Nelson opened the meeting at 4:02 pm.
Members present were Matt Orstad, Kurt Hungerford, Keri Bachmeier, Craig
Berens, Sue Shirley, and new member Steph Watkins.
- The office was cleaned last Saturday.
- Matt has resigned from the Publicist/Program Editor
position. Steph Watkins will take over for the rest of the semester. All
information and binders have been handed to her.
- Publicity crew needs to start getting ads right away.
Businesses will be filling up their ad budgets soon.
- A poster for the fall production needs to be designed
and sent to the printers by October 19 so we can get them back by October
- Jen talked to the people that run Shack-A-Thon. They
keep their plywood and reuse it every year, so we won’t be able to set up
a deal with them.
- Jen is still trying to contact people about Alcohol
- Exec council looked over the constitution. Old changes
and new suggestions were reviewed. All changes will be voted on next mass
meeting. Changes are noted at the end of the minutes.
- Craig mentioned that "Rent" is coming to town
and that Jake should be notified if we are interested in making a drama club
outing to see it. It takes place during the week after our show.
- Two weeks from today Dow Chemical will come to Tech.
The Exec Council meeting will be moved to October 19 at 4:00.
- The next mass meeting will take place at 4:00 pm
October 12. At the meeting the constitution will be discussed in addition to
social activities ("Rent"), Tech Family Weekend, and dates for set
- Meeting was adjourned by President Jen at 4:53 pm.