Drama Club Mass Meeting – September 11, 2000.
- President Jen Nelson opened the meeting at 4:00 pm.
- Jen introduced herself and the drama club. She went
over several things about our club including that we do our own lights,
sound and set builds. We also hold workshops occasionally. The drama club is
in need of people with costuming and sewing skills.
- A possible camping trip was mentioned. It will probably
be held the weekend after M-week.
- Several activities of importance were mentioned.
Auditions for the fall production are in one week. The club plans to work at
the haunted house for the Black Hills Renaissance Society. It has also been
requested that we help out with Tech Family Weekend.
- Jen introduced the officers. She explained Nick
Vosburg’s project for the semester as Historian. He will be sorting
through pictures that were found in the library over the summer and putting
them in an album or on a cd. Jen also explained our new equipment: a dimmer
board and light trees. Then she introduced Sue Shirley to the new members.
- The fall production was discussed. It will be a murder
mystery, the title to be announced later. The student directors will be
Craig Berens, and Scott and Keri Bachmeier. Time commitments for working on
the play and our build space that the Physical Plant has given us were
- A signup sheet was passed around for publicity crew.
- One acts and the spring show were discussed.
- Audition times for the fall show will be September 18
from 4-7 pm and September 19 from 7-9 pm.
- The meeting was adjourned at 4:30 pm.